If you are an individual who is in need of assistance for yourself, your family or your community – please write to us at the above address providing detailed description of your need, at least two independent references attesting your needs as well of your contact details.
Once your request is reviewed by the Trinity Team, if we are in the place to support you one of our team members will be in touch with you either by phone or email.
Trinity Foundation accepts application or request for help throughout the year from organizations that are formally registered as non-profit or charity with an established structure and operating principles aligned to our areas of interest with the verifiable operating address.
Applications must include the following to be considered:
- A properly structured business plan showing your project description, budget as well management and distribution method. Please also include your governance and audit method
- A copy of the organization’s most recent audited financial statements (if available);
- A current list of Officers and Directors;
- Disclosure of amounts already received and other anticipated sources of support;
- A detailed description of the goals and objectives of the organization, and for the project itself.
Kindly note: Submission of a request for funding support is by no means a guarantee of funding by the foundation. All submitted application will be vetted by the Foundation and then at the discretion of the Foundation Leaders, any funding decision will be made.