Trinity Foundation requests the following reporting for any funding request above $2,000 to continue to receive funding support.
- Project progress report – Monthly
- Project audit report – Quarterly
- Project phase completion report – As required.
The evaluation should also include any related data, press releases, or media coverage. The following questions may serve as a guideline:
- Did the project fulfill the goals as specified in the grant application?
- Did it accomplish all that was intended?
- Were the designated recipients assisted as intended?
- Were any of the target beneficiaries not helped? If not, why not?
- How can the successes and failures be explained?
- What will be the lasting benefits of the project?
- Did the project stay within the budget? If not, why not?
- Were the results worth the investment?
- If you were to do this project again, what would you do differently?
- Does anything remain to be done to completely fulfill the projects specific needs? If so, please describe.